The ULCC (Ultra Large Cruise Carrier) TI Europe is one of the largest vessels of the world built ever. The oil tanker together with her sister-ships are forming the largest capacity vessels, as each of them can carry more than 3.2 millions of barrels crude oil. TI Europe is real giant of the seas, with impressive stability, increased strength of the hull and strong engineering. Only a couple of ports in the world can host such large vessel, so TI Europe is usually loaded in discharged on platforms and terminals 1-2 nautical miles off the port. The length of the ULCC TI Europe is 380.00 meters, the beam is 68.00 meters, the depth is 24.50 meters and the summer maximum draft is 13.40 meters. TI Europe is really built according to the latest requirements of IMO with double hull and double bottom, to prevent the sea from pollution in possible accident. The deadweight of the ULCC is 441,893 DWT, the gross tonnage is 234,006 GRT and net tonnage of 162,477 tons.
AS THE 100th anniversary of the opening of the Panama Canal on August 15th approaches, the world can look forward to three historic developments: a doubling of ...
Sydney International Container Terminals has said that the official opening of its new container terminal at Port Botany by New South Wales’ Premier Mike Ba...
The iconic trans-Atlantic liner Queen Mary turns 80 on September 26 and the public is invited to join a ship-wide celebration. The Queen Mary will open her g...
"In choosing the name Koningsdam, we are honoring our rich Dutch heritage while reflecting that we’re entering a new era as a company,” said Stein Kruse, ch...
Much like China in the early 2000s, India is now poised to become a major driving force for the global shipping market moving forward. With an estimated 1,2...
Popular Ships for Sale
- 316 TEU Gearless Container Carrier For Sale (33 views)
- NEW BUILD 2060 HP COASTAL TUG BOAT FOR SALE (28 views)
- 159,924 DWT Suezmax Crude Oil Tanker For Sale (22 views)
- 220 Pax High Speed Passenger Catamaran For Sale (21 views)
- FIFI Sea tug, 2725 hp, 43 T. BP For Sale (21 views)
- 319. Shalow draft AHTS - tug 3200 h.p. (21 views)
- 332. Floating crane GANZ - 16 t. URGENT SALE !!! (20 views)
- 333-seat Catamaran (18 views)
- COASTAL GENERAL CARGO SHIP FOR SALE (18 views)
- 3,220 DWT General Cargo Vessel For Sale (16 views)