The ULCC (Ultra Large Cruise Carrier) TI Europe is one of the largest vessels of the world built ever. The oil tanker together with her sister-ships are forming the largest capacity vessels, as each of them can carry more than 3.2 millions of barrels crude oil. TI Europe is real giant of the seas, with impressive stability, increased strength of the hull and strong engineering. Only a couple of ports in the world can host such large vessel, so TI Europe is usually loaded in discharged on platforms and terminals 1-2 nautical miles off the port. The length of the ULCC TI Europe is 380.00 meters, the beam is 68.00 meters, the depth is 24.50 meters and the summer maximum draft is 13.40 meters. TI Europe is really built according to the latest requirements of IMO with double hull and double bottom, to prevent the sea from pollution in possible accident. The deadweight of the ULCC is 441,893 DWT, the gross tonnage is 234,006 GRT and net tonnage of 162,477 tons.
There’s more to ‘alternative’ fuels than LNG as the recent conversion of the Stena Germanica to methanol power shows. “Methanol is an obvious choice fo...
Popular Ships for Sale
- 55 Meter Deck Barge Pontoon For Sale (25 views)
- 99,999 DWT Aframax CRUDE OIL / OIL PRODUCTS TANKER FOR SALE (18 views)
- 324 TEU Gearless MPP Vessel For Sale (15 views)
- 50 Pax, 34 Meter Fast Crew / Utility Boats For Sale (2 Sisterships) (13 views)
- 2,300 DWT CARGO VESSEL FOR SALE (11 views)
- 7,615 DWT GEARED SINGLEDECK MPP / GENERAL CARGO VESSEL FOR SALE (8 views)
- 73,427 DWT Gearless Panamax Bulk Carrier For Sale (6 views)
- 2,421 DWT OIL TANKER FOR SALE (6 views)
- NB 5k bulk carrier for sale (6 views)
- 36,031 DWT Chemical / Oil Products Tanker For Sale (IMO 3) (4 views)