The ULCC (Ultra Large Cruise Carrier) TI Europe is one of the largest vessels of the world built ever. The oil tanker together with her sister-ships are forming the largest capacity vessels, as each of them can carry more than 3.2 millions of barrels crude oil. TI Europe is real giant of the seas, with impressive stability, increased strength of the hull and strong engineering. Only a couple of ports in the world can host such large vessel, so TI Europe is usually loaded in discharged on platforms and terminals 1-2 nautical miles off the port. The length of the ULCC TI Europe is 380.00 meters, the beam is 68.00 meters, the depth is 24.50 meters and the summer maximum draft is 13.40 meters. TI Europe is really built according to the latest requirements of IMO with double hull and double bottom, to prevent the sea from pollution in possible accident. The deadweight of the ULCC is 441,893 DWT, the gross tonnage is 234,006 GRT and net tonnage of 162,477 tons.
This statement is to clarify that MV Baltivia has never been and is not for sale. Owner's have made clear, that this vessel was and is not for sale. This list...
Popular Ships for Sale
- 9,748 DWT Asphalt / Bitumen Tanker For Sale (Ice Class) (12 views)
- 13,900 DWT Chemical / Oil Products Tanker For Sale (IMO 2) (6 views)
- 1,975 DWT Oil Products Tanker For Sale (5 views)
- 1,550 DWT Gearless Dry Cargo Ship For Sale (5 views)
- 3,325 DWT RoRo Pure Vehicle Carrier For Sale (5 views)
- 2,650 DWT Cargo / Self Discharger Vessel For Sale (5 views)
- 14,187 DWT Geared Bulk Carrier For Sale (5 views)
- 16,500 DWT New Built Geared Singledeck General Cargo Ship For Sale (4 views)
- 13,954 DWT Modern Chemical / Oil Products Tanker For Sale (4 views)
- 1,770 DWT Sea / River Gearless Cargo Vessel For Sale (4 views)