The ULCC (Ultra Large Cruise Carrier) TI Europe is one of the largest vessels of the world built ever. The oil tanker together with her sister-ships are forming the largest capacity vessels, as each of them can carry more than 3.2 millions of barrels crude oil. TI Europe is real giant of the seas, with impressive stability, increased strength of the hull and strong engineering. Only a couple of ports in the world can host such large vessel, so TI Europe is usually loaded in discharged on platforms and terminals 1-2 nautical miles off the port. The length of the ULCC TI Europe is 380.00 meters, the beam is 68.00 meters, the depth is 24.50 meters and the summer maximum draft is 13.40 meters. TI Europe is really built according to the latest requirements of IMO with double hull and double bottom, to prevent the sea from pollution in possible accident. The deadweight of the ULCC is 441,893 DWT, the gross tonnage is 234,006 GRT and net tonnage of 162,477 tons.
There’s more to ‘alternative’ fuels than LNG as the recent conversion of the Stena Germanica to methanol power shows. “Methanol is an obvious choice fo...
Popular Ships for Sale
- 3,500 DWT ASPHALT TANKER FOR SALE (New Built) (45 views)
- 6,436 DWT Oil Products Tanker For Sale (34 views)
- 2,500 DWT Gearless Dry Cargo Vessel For Sale (Ice Class) (33 views)
- 73,427 DWT Gearless Panamax Bulk Carrier For Sale (33 views)
- 4,800 DWT MODERN GEARLESS SINGLEDECK MPP / CONTAINER VESSELS FOR SALE (2 Sisters) (32 views)
- 247-1. Diving boat (32 views)
- 38,793 DWT Medium Range Oil Products Tanker For Sale (31 views)
- 4 x Modern VLCC Oil Tankers For Sale (27 views)
- 57,273 DWT MODERN SUPERMAX GEARED BULK CARRIERS FOR SALE (2 Sisters) (25 views)
- 5,263 DWT Geared General Cargo / MPP Vessel For Sale (25 views)