The ULCC (Ultra Large Cruise Carrier) TI Europe is one of the largest vessels of the world built ever. The oil tanker together with her sister-ships are forming the largest capacity vessels, as each of them can carry more than 3.2 millions of barrels crude oil. TI Europe is real giant of the seas, with impressive stability, increased strength of the hull and strong engineering. Only a couple of ports in the world can host such large vessel, so TI Europe is usually loaded in discharged on platforms and terminals 1-2 nautical miles off the port. The length of the ULCC TI Europe is 380.00 meters, the beam is 68.00 meters, the depth is 24.50 meters and the summer maximum draft is 13.40 meters. TI Europe is really built according to the latest requirements of IMO with double hull and double bottom, to prevent the sea from pollution in possible accident. The deadweight of the ULCC is 441,893 DWT, the gross tonnage is 234,006 GRT and net tonnage of 162,477 tons.
The world’s biggest containership CSCL Globe paid a maiden call at Pasir Panjang port, Singapore, the Strait Times writes. The first in a series of five sa...
Nicaragua broke ground on its Chinese-led $50 billion shipping canal, a massive infrastructure project that aims to rival Panama’s waterway and revitalize the...
There’s more to ‘alternative’ fuels than LNG as the recent conversion of the Stena Germanica to methanol power shows. “Methanol is an obvious choice fo...
Popular Ships for Sale
- 500 Pax Semi Sub Accomodation Rig For Sale Or Charter (20 views)
- 4,800 DWT OIL TANKER FOR SALE (20 views)
- 698 TEU GEARLESS CELLULAR CONTAINER VESSEL FOR SALE (20 views)
- 1865 TEU MPP / Cargo Vessel For Sale (19 views)
- Продаётся рыболовный сейнер проект 388М. (18 views)
- 3,140 DWT Gearless Dry Cargo Vessel For Sale (15 views)
- 44,128 DWT Oil Products Tanker For Sale (15 views)
- 40,000 DWT LPG Carrier For Sale (15 views)
- 450 PAX LCT TYPE RORO PASSENGER FERRY FOR SALE (14 views)
- 54,999 DWT LPG Carrier For Sale (VLGC) (13 views)