The ULCC (Ultra Large Cruise Carrier) TI Europe is one of the largest vessels of the world built ever. The oil tanker together with her sister-ships are forming the largest capacity vessels, as each of them can carry more than 3.2 millions of barrels crude oil. TI Europe is real giant of the seas, with impressive stability, increased strength of the hull and strong engineering. Only a couple of ports in the world can host such large vessel, so TI Europe is usually loaded in discharged on platforms and terminals 1-2 nautical miles off the port. The length of the ULCC TI Europe is 380.00 meters, the beam is 68.00 meters, the depth is 24.50 meters and the summer maximum draft is 13.40 meters. TI Europe is really built according to the latest requirements of IMO with double hull and double bottom, to prevent the sea from pollution in possible accident. The deadweight of the ULCC is 441,893 DWT, the gross tonnage is 234,006 GRT and net tonnage of 162,477 tons.
Last week, as Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Equinox completed its scheduled dry dock in Cadiz, Spain, it joined Royal Caribbean International’s Allure of the...
3 June 2014 A new, highly efficient, Aframax tanker design offering practical and viable solutions that meet current and forthcoming emissions legislation i...
Coast Guard tests electronic navigation aids that could help mariners navigate even the lowest-visibility conditions. His view obscured by thick morning fog,...
The Port of New Orleans and Carnival Cruise Lines signed a new agreement that will keep the world’s largest cruise line sailing at least two ships year-roun...
Popular Ships for Sale
- Azimut 46 Fly Evolution for sale (160 views)
- ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR 115' LUXURY YACHT (63 views)
- EFFICIENT SUPPLY CREW VESSEL FOR SALE (61 views)
- SUPPLY CREW VESSEL FOR SALE (54 views)
- 2,460 DWT OIL TANKER FOR SALE (37 views)
- General Cargo Ship 2,846DWT for sale (34 views)
- Ferretti Navetta 30 yacht for sale (32 views)
- Bulk Carrier for Sale in Medan Indonesia (31 views)
- 10,016 DWT IMO II Chemical / Oil Products Tanker For Sale (31 views)
- 188 TEU NEW BUILD CONTAINER SHIP FOR SALE (30 views)